We work closely with foreign companies investing and trading in Spain to enforce and exploit their intellectual property rights.
We protect your IP rights, maximise the commercial value of your IP assets and defend you against claims by third parties.
Our intellectual property team advises on all aspects of the acquisition, exploitation, use and enforcement of intellectual property rights in Spain:
- trademarks and brands
- confidential information, trade secrets and know-how
- data protection and privacy
- trademark registration and portfolio management
- IP audits and due diligence
- trademark infringement, nullity and revocation proceedings before the OHI, Spanish courts and the European Trademark Courts
- unfair competition and unfair advertising
- transfer of technology
- agency, distribution, franchising, sponsorship and other licensing agreements.